You’re about to find the perfect LED flat panel for your next project. Unlike most online lighting retailers, we quality test out products through the largest independent safety companies in the world – UL, ETL and DLC. Whenever you see one of these badges (which you’ll find on each product page), you know you’re getting a high-performance product that works the way it’s promised to. But that’s not all. Many of our flat panels are also dimmable, suitable for damp locations, and come with a 5-year warranty. Browse around for yourself and see what we mean.
HiLUX LED’s new Back-Lit LED panel lights are a long-lasting, and easy-to-install solution for providing quality light distribution in offices, schools, and other commercial applications. Their thin, lightweight design features 4 knockouts to provide easy installation in both retrofit and new construction applications. Powered by a dedicated 0-10V dimming LED driver, our Back-Lit Panel Lights provide smooth, uniform dimming.
In the past, hot spots and yellowing have been concerns with LED back-lit panel light fixtures. We’ve addressed these issues by using a frosted lens that provides evenly diffused light with no worries of hot spots. And the optical lenses covering each individual LED chip ensures there’s no risk of yellowing over time.
HiLUX LED’s new back-lit panel light fixtures offer enhanced versatility and efficiency with our innovative Power Select and Color Select features. These features allow the lumen output and color temperature to be selected with a simple switch.
Back-lit LED Panel Light Benefits
- Saves up to 50% on energy consumption compared to traditional fluorescent troffers
- Optimizes light diffusion with a wide beam angle to prevent hot spots
- Ensures there’s no risk of yellowing over time with optical lenses over each LED chip
- Installs easily with a thin, lightweight design featuring 4 knock-outs for wiring flexibility
- Provides comfortable lighting with low optical flicker and minimal glare
- Powered by 0-10V dimmable LED driver with a built-in junction box
- Fits standard T-grid ceilings
- Lumen Output and Color adjustable with just a switch
- Compatible with our LED emergency back-up Drivers
- Suitable for dry and damp locations
- Operating temperature range: -20ºC/-4ºF to 40ºC/104ºF
- Suitable for recessed or surface mounting (with optional accessories)